Having a skilled, knowledgeable and experienced Virgin Islands bookkeeper takes the worry out of your day so you can focus on what’s important in your business
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We take care of your accounting for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!.
We provide a balance sheet and profit and loss statement. Your records will be organized and prepared for your accountant to produce annual taxes.
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the services you receive by adding comprehensive payroll or any of our other services.
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you…
- Build accounting records and keep them up to date.
- Create invoices and record customer payments.
- Record vendor invoices and bill payments.
- Maintain accurate banking records.
Full Charge Bookkeeping
- Daily General Ledger Accounting, Banking and Payroll maintained.
- Clean up your general ledger.
- Provide consultations.
- Bank Accounts.
- Credit cards.
- Provide a balance sheet and profit and loss statement.
- Records organized and prepared for your accountant to produce annual taxes.